Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mermaid ACEO # 27



Mermaid ACEO # 27
2 1/2 x 3 1/2 Inches
Mixed Media

The beautiful Queen of the Mermaids coils comfortably in her coral bed kingdom. She sits with a regal grace as she meets the viewer's gaze. Light flickers down on the warm waters of her aquamarine realm.

This is the last of the mermaid series. Definitely NOT the last mermaid ACEO I will be doing; not even in the short term. I will be doing more mermaids and soon. I will simply be exploring other subjects from now on as well.

Things on the homefront are really full of upheaval, stress, and uncertainty. That was the major reason I haven't posted in a while.

I am in real need of funds so I will be listing them with a buy it now feature for a while. Click here if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment